Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ridiculous Prefection

Walking along the streets of Rønne, Bornholm's capital city, one cannot help but marvel at the seemingly freakish perfection of the whole lot. The houses look like they are made out of candy, each window is filled with fantastically themed trinkets - complete with lace curtains, and not a single speck of trash anywhere. It feels like a 19th century Disneyland, but it is completely, and so insanely, beautifully real. I can't believe people live like this. It's ridiculously perfect.







4 comments:

Nathan Williams said...

i just passed my computer around the room so our friends could gawk at these pictures.
you're right, it looks unreal!
we would love to visit a place like this!

Megan said...

Wow, this place looks like a fantasy! I can't believe how pristine it is. Great photos, I think you really captured the magic of this place!

Christine said...

Oh wow, perfection! I would love to be able to just walk down those streets every day.

P.K said...

That kind of perfection would make me very tense. There are no people about they must be tending to their houses. Beautifully unreal!