Sunday, January 31, 2010

There's been a lot of snow here lately. Apparently, Copenhagen has not seen a winter like this since 1995. It kind of reminds me of home, except for the fact that people in Canada generally stop biking when there's 2 feet of snow on the road.
Today I went out to visit my friend Andres, who lives on a boat. On the way I saw many things: ships frozen in place, a crazy vortex/whirlpool in the water (awesome), masts and trees and more snow and then Alba, his home. It's a beautiful place to live.








3 comments:

alexandria said...

Your blog is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad I've stumbled across it...definitely will be visiting often.

P.K said...

It certainly is a beautiful place to live!

Nathan Williams said...

hey!..
would you be so kind to share your email with me so I can share that "reading log"? thanks

i spent far too much time checking out your photos here. i wish i was there in denmark - beautiful, really