Friday, January 29, 2010

Food

I've been working on a website for one of the restaurants where I cook. These are some pictures of the food I made yesterday, taken for the site. This gives you some idea of what I do all day :)

Wild rice, carrot, purple cabbage, chick peas, toasted coconut and arugula.

Roasted red pepper hummus.

Garlic-roasted sweet potatoes, black beans, toasted sunflower seeds, orange zest, poppy seeds and cilantro.

Steamed cauliflower, black olives, red onion, capers, parsley, white balsamic.

Roasted beets, lemon-marinated apples, walnuts, parsely.

2 comments:

marisa said...

all of this food looks deeelish! I just found your blog on a link from hearblack... enjoying all of your pretty photos so much!

Lauren (Lo) said...

Wow! This food looks amazing! Allison Gatlin is a good friend of mine and she forwarded me your blog. I just moved to Amsterdam. Love all your photos and reading your blog! I also have a blog at http://mybeautifuladventure.wordpress.com/