Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Weekend

No, not the weekend that just passed. Last weekend. A week ago.
Time has been passing so quickly lately, and I get frustrated thinking of all the things I have to do. When this blog feels like a chore, I know I need a break. Better late than never, right?

I am still here, I promise.


Our favorite cafe for breakfast.


At our family's summer house.

Black bean brownies on Sunday night for dessert. Still working on the recipe...I like eating the experiments.

2 comments:

Irene said...

wow the photos are great and i'm sure the brownies were delicious!

We Blog Artists said...

hello...not to worry...SUMMER gets busy...and HAPPY SUMMER to you today...
Love the pictures and that Black Bean recipe...will you post it soon? Sounds interesting!
HUGS
Char.
P.S. I have a little game going on...will you come play?