Monday, March 29, 2010

thank you

thank you sun, for shining every day for a week straight, warming my bones all the way through.
thank you air, for being so clean and fresh, and blessing my skin with your sweetness.
thank you mountains, for making me feel so small.
thank you ocean and your big waves, for letting me feel like a kid again.
thank you legs, for carrying me around this beautiful island and allowing me to climb SO high on the mountains and run through fields and tumble through sand.
thank you eyes, for being open to see everything, everything, everything.
thank you mikkel, for sharing the trip of a lifetime with me.

















6 comments:

P.K said...

Wow, what an amazing place, beautiful photos.

Allison said...

your pics are amazing. what a wonderful trip!

Natural Salvage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

my, oh my, what beautiful photos! those mountains, those sand dunes. one of my favorites is the one used in your previous post.

mama bear said...

Beautiful photos. I love your blog :)

by Adrienne said...

these photos are unbelievable! what a perfect spring warm up.

-adrienne