Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We Did It

We couldn't have asked for a better day.
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us, and to those that couldn't make it, I promise to host "the party to end all parties" in Canada next summer.

Mikkel and I coming out of city hall, being showered with rice.

The family. (L to R: Georg, Maria, Claus, Emil, Mads, Marie, Me, Mikkel, Jesper, Rasmus, Dad, Diana)
The boys having a toast.

My bouquet.
Me.
Mikkel.

A quiet moment with my husband.

And a not so quiet moment, thanks to my father.
I love you, dad.

And thanks to everyone for flooding us with letters, emails and gifts of congratulations. We have the best family and friends, ever!

3 comments:

lotusfairy said...

YAY Congrats you two gorgeous beings! XO

Allison said...

is that paul? haha.
Sarah-You look beautiful. Congrats and Best Wishes to you and Mikkel! I am so happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah...you look so happy and beautiful!!!